S0105 Aspiration Pointe Shoes by Bloch
- The Aspiration is designed for the advanced student dancer with highly flexible insteps and ankles. It is designed to give the dancer when 'en pointe' the feeling of being elevated up out of the shoe and held away from the floor.
- The shank has an extra board shortened under the metatarsal which provides stability and support however this extra strength in the shank does not extend to the heel. This allows the foot to arch at the ¾ point with the heel being able to bend away from the foot.
- The platform is both high and wide to allow maximum balance when 'en pointe'.
- Ribbons and elastic sold separately.
- Sizing is 1 1/2-2 sizes down from street shoe
This item is available for Free Local Pickup. Select Free Pickup at checkout and have your order packed and ready at the front desk. You may pickup anytime Monday-Friday 10a-7p or Saturday 10a-6p at 2711 Williams Blvd in Kenner.